IMANA Specialties is a resource for Muslim physicians for your professional
and business growth and a forum to contribute to the welfare of society
through your unique expertise.
Reasons to Join:
• IMANA Specialties may hold their meetings or workshops anytime or any place including at IMANA annual meetings.
• Exchange ideas and knowledge through dedicated email lists on issues that may be unique to the needs of patients.
• Specialties will have dedicated pages at IMANA website and newsletter.
• A forum to share ideas and information that benefit individuals or group practices from your career and business perspectives.
Share your specific expertise with physicians through online resources,
like on-demand webinars, for clinics and hospitals in the countries
within IMANA network.
• IMANA Specialties may offer consult
and/or second opinions through clinics and hospitals in the countries
within the IMANA network.
• Teach and mentor medical students from different universities in countries throughout the world.
Contribute consults, and possibly procedures and post-procedures to a
IMANA HQ will coordinate with a free clinic or a
healthcare provider in your area.
All IMANA members automatically
become the members of IMANA Specialties and shall adhere to the IMANA
values described in IMANA Mission and Vision. IMANA Specialties select
or appoint a Chair, Co-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and member-at large
to conduct business activities independently. IMANA Headquarters
supports IMANA Specialties with their business and banking activities.
IMANA Specialties may use IMANA 501(c)(3) tax-deductible facility as
long as it adheres to IMANA policies and related IRS guidelines and
IMANA HQ will help in determining these requirements. As part of
Federation of Islamic Medical Associations (FIMA) IMANA’s network
extends to over 30 countries with mostly Muslim majority.
Thank you for your interest in the IMANA Specialty program.
Please call IMANA HQ for more details.
Tel. 630-932-0000 and ask for Rasheed Ahmed, Executive Director.