All COVID-19 Resources
- Benefits of Covid Vaccination in Children
- Children and Covid
- Covid Vaccine Safety
- Preparing for a Covid Vaccination
- Side-effects of Covid Vaccination
- What about long-term effects?
- What are the symptoms in children?
- #SafePedsHealthKids Resource Toolkit
- Coronavirus Explained – for Kids
- Covid-19 Conversation – Salim Abdul Karim
- Covid FAQ in Relation to the Delta Variant
- Our On again, Off again Relationship with Masks
- COVID-19 Funeral Assistance
- Covid-19 Infection and Action Chart
- Are you eligible for Monoclonal Antibody Treatment?
- What is Bamlanivimab? – Augusta University on COVID-19 Treatment
- COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Treatments – Duke University
- CDC Information on the Covid-19 Vaccine
- Covid-19 Vaccine Tips Statement Regarding COVID-19 Vaccines
- mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 – What you need to know
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine: Meet the husband-and-wife ‘dream team’ behind the advance
- The Rundown on COVID-19: FACTS – Truths About COVID-19
Health Related Statements
- Dr. Anam Tariq’s Statement – A statement regarding the Coronavirus by Dr. Anam Tariq, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg school of Public Health, Department of Epidemiology.
- IMANA Covid-19 Guidance Statement – Understandably, community members have concerns regarding congregational activities during this time. It is reasonable and appropriate for Islamic centers and schools to consider the following IMANA recommendations:
- FIQH Council Statement – Understandably, community members have concerns regarding congregational activities during this time. It is reasonable and appropriate for Islamic centers and schools to consider the following IMANA recommendations:
- AST Statement – American Society of Transplant Statement on COVID-19
Have a question? Get in touch.
Virginia: 9681 Main Street, Suite B, Fairfax, VA 22031
IMANA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations to IMANA and IMANA Medical Relief are tax exempt. Tax ID: #36-4166125