New Action Item:
Past Action Items
- Apply for the Faithful Climate Action Fellowship. “Are you a young Christian or Muslim concerned about the climate crisis? Join us in exploring how our faith traditions can support and guide our climate activism. Young Black, Indigenous, and people of color (18-26) in the Midwest and Southeast are invited to apply for the Faithful Climate Action Fellowship.
- Apply for The Climate Reality Leadership Corps Virtual US Training: April 22 through May 2.
- Healthcare Without Harm’s Green Physician Network provides doctors with access to a national network of other physicians advocating on climate policy and resources for greening office operations
- Sunrise Movement is a movement of young poeple working to “create good jobs and stop climate change in the process”
- World InnovationSummit on Health (WISH) Report: “Health in the Climate Crisis: A Guide for Health Leaders”
Our public health partners in the following states are also active on climate advocacy.
If you do not see your state, and would like to start a public health-focused climate advocacy group in your state, resources are available to assist you with the process. For more information, please contact our coalition partner, Dr. Mona Sarfaty, Director of the Program on Climate and Health within the Center for Climate Change Communication at George Mason University: [email protected]
Have a question? Get in touch.
Illinios: 101 W. 22nd Street Suite 106, Lombard IL, 60148
Virginia: 9681 Main Street, Suite B, Fairfax, VA 22031
IMANA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations to IMANA and IMANA Medical Relief are tax exempt. Tax ID: #36-4166125